LET'S GET WRITING!
Thanks for visiting our page - are you ready to get writing? Here's what you need to do...
Choose from one of the following age categories...
- 4 -7 years
- 8 -10 years
- 11-13 years
Word counts for stories are as follows...
- 4 -7: should be between 50 and 100 words
- 8 -10: should be between 100 and 250 words
- 11-13: should be between 350 and 500 words
Write your story!
Choose a theme and run with it. We welcome poetry too (150-300 words).
Type your story (you can ask a parent/guardian to help you if you need it) and email to email@example.com
Include your full name, age, your school name and address and your own home postal address (either may be used for your vouchers, for example if your class takes part all vouchers will be sent to the school. Alternative delivery methods may also be used.)
* Note all stories must be emailed in a word file and the author should be satisfied that it is ready for publication as is.
When everything gets back to normal, enjoy a well-deserved trip out to Leisureplex and Starbucks on us!
- This collective project is open to pupils in schools in the Republic of Ireland
- Vouchers valid in the Republic of Ireland
- Maximum one submission & voucher per writer
- Writers must have parental/guardian consent to be published (this will be assumed on receipt of submission)
- Vouchers will be distributed at the end of the project
- All stories will be published as a collection through our website
- We do, however, reserve the right not to publish in the case of a particular story/poem if we deem it to be inappropriate/offensive
- Copyright of each story remains with the author
- We reserve the right to feature entered work/works as part of current/future promotions
- Closing date for submissions is 5pm on Friday, April 3rd, 2020
- We reserve the right to shorten or extend the submission deadline